Hello SES Community,
Though it was a short week, the two days of class we did have were our start to our Winter Intensive Theme and it has been nothing short of AMAZING! Everyone is enjoying the change of pace and we are even more excited to start the Hybrid Learning Model next week to have more students in the building learning in-person, with the Cohort C students Zooming in during the school day. Check out this week's SES Friday Field Notes 2/19 to see highlights from the Winter Jamboree this week and for reminders regarding the following:
- NEW Form available to request a change FROM or TO Hybrid/ Distance Learning at the beginning of Trimester 3 on 3/15
- NEW Winter Jamboree Highlights... with pictures!
- Last Day to order a Yearbook - March 1
- Returning to Hybrid - Schedule and Link to more Information
- Intensive Theme - Schedule and Link to more Information
- NEW Testing Information on: ACT, MCA, AP Testing, Minnesota Bilingual & Multilingual Seals
- Some NEW Scholarships, Virtual College Visits, & Summer Opportunity
- Weekly Tech Tips (NEW iPad Update and Family Tech Office Hours)
As always, please reach out with any questions.