Hello SES Community!
Brrr! It certainly has been a cold week and we are super happy it looks to be warming up next week as we start Intensive Theme and our Winter Jamboree Days, filled with outdoor winter activities! This week we, again, have LOTS of logistical information for you regarding the next few weeks of school. Please read through the SES Friday Field Notes 2/12 to find the answers to all your questions, and if you don't find the answers you need, please reach out!
Highlights this week include:
- Updated Information on the Transition to Hybrid (including information for students that have Home High School classes)
- Updated Information about Intensive Theme - Starts Thursday, 2/18 (including information about how to dress for Jamboree Day)
- Highlights (with photos) from the Rose House Hope Conference
- Important Upcoming Dates (including the deadline for Junior Registration - TONIGHT 2/12!!)
- Information about the Student Council's Friendly February Bingo Challenge!
- Additional Family Tech Hours have been added
- Initial ACT Testing Information
- MULTIPLE Scholarships and Virtual College Visits Information
- Additional Emergency Nutritional Benefits Available to Families
- Parenting in a Pandemic - FREE webinar series offered by Community Ed
- Information on ordering a yearbook, sweatpants and other SES Merch items