Friday Field Notes for May 14
Hello SES Community,
There are so many exciting end of the year activities on the horizon, check out this week's SES Friday Field Notes for 5/14 to update your calendar!
- Weekly Spotlight - Mapping Birch Pond, Advisory Rock Hunt & SES as the Topic of an Undergraduate Thesis
- AP Exam Information for Next Week, including the Start of Digital Exams
- SES Adventure Camp for students grades 7-9
- Information on COVID Vaccine availability for students age 12+
- College Planning Support for Juniors this Spring
- Students to keep iPads over the summer
- Summer School Options
- Graduation Information - Updated 5/12/21!
- Recurring information:
- Digital School Store Items Available for purchase
- Community Education Programming
- Meal Support for Families