Hello SES Community,
Check out this week's SES Friday Field Notes 11/12 to see some photos of the week's happenings and to see what things should be on your radar, including:
- Weekly Highlights
- Important Upcoming Dates
- Winter Field Study Update & Info Meeting - NEW!
- Parking in the Tiger Lot and SES Back Lot from 11/15 - 1/17 - NEW!
- SES Parking Permits for Trimester 2, sales start for Seniors on 11/15 - NEW!
- Cap and Gown Ordering for Seniors - NEW!
- Take the MN Safe Learning Survey - NEW!
- Note from Nurse Jenni - NEW!
- "Every Meal" weekend food program available for SES families - NEW!
- Notes from the Counseling Office - NEW event at Inver Hills Community College
- Weekly COVID Update and link to District 196 COVID-19 Dashboard
- Mental Health Support at SES
- SES Yearbook Sales, Recognition Ad Purchasing and Senior Photo Submission Link
- District 196 Community Education Classes
Are you looking for something that was in a previous Friday Field Notes, but no longer listed above? Visit the News Page on the SES Website to view all previous FFN and other school announcements.