Hello SES Community,
It has been quite the week, as the weather has definitely turned to winter and we have successfully transitioned to full distance learning. Hopefully, your student had success in joining and participating in their daily Zoom classes and the structure is helping to keep them engaged and motivated. It certainly was fun to have all the cohorts together in class and to see everyone without a mask! Please check out our SES Friday Field Notes 11/13 to see what is happening at SES. A few highlights from this weeks FFN include:
- An updated graphic of the daily student schedule
- A link to the distance learning FAQs
- An update... with photos... for the installation of SES student build Solar Suitcases in Kenya, Africa
- A reminder about Poinsettia & Holiday Greens Order Pick-up: Wed, 11/18 3-6pm
- A Tech Tip on how to do a split screen... with ZOOM!
- Child Care Worker Job Openings
As always, please reach out with any questions.