Hello SES Community,
Happy winter...oops... I meant fall! What a strange and wintery week for the middle of October. Please check out this week's SES Friday Field Notes to see what we have been up to on the SES campus. Some of the new items we are highlighting this week include:
- Plans for Extra Student Support and Engagement on Wednesday 10/28 (NEW form to fill out if participating)
- The Senior Houses had some fascinating speakers this week
- How to register for AP Exams
- Colleges with Free applications in October and Upcoming Virtual College Visits
- Information about "SES Haunt Week" October 26 - November 1 (sponsored by Student Council)
- The yearbook price will increase on October 31st!