Hello SES Community,
It has been a wonderful fall and enjoyable eight weeks of hybrid learning. Next week the students have NO school on Monday and Tuesday while the teachers are working to create and develop best practice options as we transition to full distance learning. The new synchronous Zoom schedule school will begin on Thursday, November 12. This week's SES Friday Field Notes 11/6 contain lots of helpful information as we transition to this new structure for learning, which is VERY different than the emergency distance learning we all experienced last spring.
Please read through the Friday Field notes to learn more about:
- FAQs for Shifting to Distance Learning
- Distance Learning Daily Schedule (for ALL students... NO cohort groups during distance learning)
- Update on the plan for extra (in-person) support on Wednesdays
- FREE 7-day meal kits available
- Poinsettia and Holiday Greens Order Pick-Up (Wednesday, November 18)
- Important Weekly Tech Tips (changing passwords, Dictation on the iPad, Problem solving for common Schoology issues)
- SES Haunt Week Wrap-up (with pictures!)
- Additional, recurring information about upcoming events and support
As always, please reach out with any questions.