Access to the Building Before/After School
ACCESS TO THE BUILDING BEFORE / AFTER SCHOOL HOURS
- The school day is from 7:35 am-2:15 pm daily
- The building opens each day at 7:15 am, when teachers and office staff start their work day
- If a student needs to be dropped to school prior to 7:15 am, they will have access to the front entryway between the two sets of front doors. It is heated/air conditioned, has outlets for charging devices, and a few benches to sit on
- If a student is staying in the building after school ends at 2:15, they must be in the Forum area unless they have a prearranged meeting/activity with a teacher.
- All students must leave the building by 3:15pm, when teachers' work days end
- If a student needs to stay at school past 3:15pm, they are welcome to wait in the entryway of the building.